Would you like to book me?
So where do we start?
Booking Process Explained
1) Once you've filled in the 'Interested in hiring me form' or the 'bespoke quote form' (if your event is not covered by the quote finder) and submitted the form, I'll get back to you ASAP to confirm my availability. If you decide you'd like to book me, please reply to the email to confirm that you would like to go ahead.
2) When I've received your confirmation email, I'll endeavour to send out an invoice (payment details at the bottom of the invoice) within 7 days followed by an email to let you know it's been sent.
(Please check your junk/spam folders for the invoice if you can't find it.)
3) When I've sent the invoice to you, I enter the date into my calendar. Once you've transferred the booking fee, please reply on the same email chain (so it's all neat and tidy! I do try!) to notify me so that I can confirm receipt. I require the payment of the invoice to be made within 7 days of the invoice being sent out.
After this period the quote and invoice can no longer be guaranteed and your date may well be offered to someone else.
4) If once you've received the invoice you decide against booking me and decide not to transfer the 50% booking fee, you'll need to email me within 48 hours after the invoice has been sent out to you to let me know you've changed your mind. This is so that the event can be removed from my diary and the date offered to someone else.
5) I've collected the info you've submitted on the online form and will begin the preparations to add that timeless elegance and WOW factor to the occasion. I'll be in touch around a week before, when I will check in with you by email, but I'm here if you need me.